LW11 White 900mm x 900mm Quadrant Hydro Shower Cubicle
LW11 Black Shower cubicle is a 900 x 900 offset Quadrant shower cabin. Lisna Waters Hydro shower cabins do not require any grouting or tiling, simply install the shower in your space, connect to the water & power and the shower is complete and ready for you to enjoy.
Lisna Waters Exquisite Range of hydro shower cabins is equipped with our Easy Clean Nano-Glass Protection pre-applied during the manufacturing process allowing water and soap to easily run off the glass allowing the cleaning of your new cabin to be much easier. Our Showers also include a Designer Stainless Steel Top Rain Shower which will give you the perfect drench showering experience alongside our LED coloured mood lighting.
Utilising our 7 Colour LED Technology you can fully immerse yourself, whilst listening to your favourite music on our FM Radio or using the Bluetooth paired with your wireless device allows you to listen to popular online music streaming services. Relax with our 6 Hydro-Massage Water Jets System located on the central shower tower.
- 900mm x 900mm
- Black Glass Back Panels comes come with our EasyClean Nano finish applied
- Height: 2190mm - includes space for top shower hose connection
- Lisna Waters Unique Easy Clean Nano Glass Protection, we have this glass protection pre-applied during the manufacturing process allowing water to easily run off the glass and allow the cleaning of your new steam cabin to be much easier.
- Touch Control Panel for modern control of your shower
- 6 Back Massage Jets - Elegantly positioned with optimal water spray to provide a relaxing hydro massage
- Thermostatic Sensor Shower Valve with Vernet Element
- FM Radio to allow you to listen to your favourite FM radio stations whilst enjoying a relaxing hydro massage shower session.
- Bluetooth Connection - Allows you to listen to music streamed from your mobile or tablet
- Designer Top Rain Shower - Made from High Quality Stain Steel with easy clean water nozzles
- Chromatherapy Lighting - Utilising 7 Colour LED Technology to fully immerse yourself.
- EasyPlumb Kit includes our unique waste trap and flexible waste hose.
- Bluetooth Music Connection allows you to stream music from your mobile or tablet
- 6 Back Massage Jets for ultimate relaxation
- Thermostatic Shower Valve with Vernet Element & Sensor
- Modern Handheld Shower and Adjustable Slide Rail Kit
- High Quality Quick Release Shower Door Rollers
- Stainless Steel Shower Door handles for that special finish
- EasyPlumb Kit
- Free Fitting Kit
- Circulator Fan
- Modern Glass Shelf
- Lisna Waters 6 Year Guarentee upon Registration*
- Additional Info
- Recommended Water Softener - Electronic Water Softners is a compact, computerised electronic water softener which will descale your existing system, prevent new scale forming and save you money from the moment it is installed. Your water will also feel softer so no need for a traditional water softener.
- Free Standard Fitting Kit - Comprises of: 2 x WRAS Approved 0.9m Hot & Cold Water braided hoses and shower cabin waste with Flexible Hose
- PEV - (Pressure Equalising Valve) - We Highly Recommend Pressure Equalising Valve for use with Combi Boilers to Ensure Balanced Hot & Cold water is supplied to shower unit.
Electrical: This shower cabin requires 1 x 13amp electrical supply. It comes with a plug and RCD fitted, however we recommend you remove the plug and have the cabin installed to a fused spur. If you have an RCD fitted within your mains board you may also remove the RCD fitted to the shower flex.
Water: The cabin requires 1 x hot and 1 x cold water supply. The household water pipes should be fed to a point approximately 1 metre off the floor in the corner where the cabin is to be fitted. Balanced water pressure is required, between 1.5-3 bar. If using a gravity fed system we recommend you use a shower pump, to provide the required water pressures. We do not supply pumps. The cabin is a freestanding product and as such we would recommend your fitter does not fit the shower into locations that mean the cabin cannot be moved away from the wall if needed. The couplings on the cabin to connect to your water supply are standard 15mm compression fittings.
Some of our products arrive in large boxes, please ensure that you have enough room to manoeuvre the boxes and their contents to the installation location. All Measurements and weights are for guidance only. Package dimensions may change without notification. Whilst every effort is made to ensure this information is kept up to date, design and features are subject to change without notification.
*With Lisna Waters you automatically get a 2 year parts guarantee, if you register your model on our website you will receive a free extended parts guarantee up to 6 years to avail of this offer, within 120 days of delivery of your product. The product must have the electrics installed and connected by an electrician. You must be able to supply the electricians Part p certification.
Recommend to a friend