LWSL03 900mm x 900mm Quadrant Steam Shower Cabin EasyFit Fast Build Enclosure - Mirror
LWSL03 is a Mirrored 900mm x 900mm Quadrant steam shower cabin that features a mirror effect glass backing. Lisna Waters steam showers do not require any grouting or tiling, simply install the shower in your space, connect to the water & power and your steam shower is complete and ready for you to enjoy.
Utilising the latest shower cabin design features this shower cabin with polished profile is quick and easy to build and should take less than half the time of similar steam shower cabins thus reducing your assembly and build costs. At 900mm x 900mm the LWSL03 will sit perfectly in the corner of your bathroom and whilst it has a compact footprint the sense of space inside the steam shower cabin is in no way diminished.
Our Steam Showers also include a Designer Top Rain Shower which will give you the perfect drench showering experience alongside our LED coloured mood lighting.
Utilising our 7 Colour LED Technology you can fully immerse yourself, whilst listening to your favourite music on our FM Radio or using the Bluetooth paired with your wireless device allows you to listen to popular online music streaming services. Relax with our 6 Hydro-Massage Water Jets System located on the central shower tower while using our Quick Start Steam System which produces steam in under a minute via our Aromatherapy Chrome Steam Pod
- 2.8KW Steam Generator - Quick Start Steam Production.
- Fast Assembly EasyBuild System - Assemble in half the time of similar products
- Height: 2100mm - always allow 100mm clearance above to help with fitting the roof allow 2200mm
- Dimensions are 900mm x 900mm footprint.
- 6 Chrome Hydro Massage Back Jets
- Chrome Steam Pod - Stylish but practical.
- Stainless SteelDesigner Top Rain Shower Head elegantly incorporated into the roof.
- Chromatherapy Lighting System, Cycles through a range 7 colours but importantly allows you to stop on your colour of choice to perfectly suit your mood.
- AromaTherapy - allows you to use essential oils designed to be used with steam placed onto cotton wool and within the steam pod to add beautiful aroma to your elegant showering experience.
- Quick Release Rollers - High Quality Double Rollers for durability
- Touch Control Panel
- Designer Shower Valve with Vernet Element Thermostatic Mixer Sensor
- FM Radio
- Stream Music using a Bluetooth Connection
- Modern Handheld Showering with Elegant Chrome Handheld Shower and Slide Rail Kit
- Ozone Sterilization System
- Circular Fan
- Reinforced Shower Tray with encapsulated baseboard and stainless steel support frame bonded to bottom for extra strength and rigidity.
- Modern Glass Shelf Storage for your Shower Gels & Shampoo's etc
- 6 Year warranty upon registration otherwise 2 Year warranty applies.
- Fully European CE Approved
- Industry Standard ISO 9001
- Fitting Kit - 90cm WRAS Approved Flexible Hot & Cold hoses, and Specially adapted Waste Trap for use with steam generator and Flexi Hose.
- Wooden Stool as Free Gift - colour varies - Sit down and enjoy your shower with the freestanding wooden stool.
- Additional Info
- Recommended Water Softener - Electronic Water Softners is a compact, computerised electronic water softener which will descale your existing system, prevent new scale forming and save you money from the moment it is installed. Your water will also feel softer so no need for a traditional water softener.
- Free Standard Fitting Kit - Comprises of: 2 x WRAS Approved 0.9m Hot & Cold Water braided hoses and shower cabin waste with Flexible Hose
- PEV - (Pressure Equalising Valve) - We Highly Recommend Pressure Equalising Valve for use with Combi Boilers to Ensure Balanced Hot & Cold water is supplied to shower unit.
Large steam rooms allow the occupant to sit or stand at a comfortable distance from the steam outlet whilst enjoying the steam facilities. In order to offer the same steam facilities but within a smaller shower cabin footprint the location of the steam outlet pod may be close to the occupant. Care must be taken when using the steam function to avoid scalding. Children should NOT use the steam within the product unless under strict adult supervision.
Electrical: This steam shower cabin requires 1 x 13amp electrical supply. It comes with a plugs and RCD fitted, however we recommend you remove the plug and have the cabin installed to a IP56 fused spur. If you have an RCD fitted within your mains board you should also remove the RCD fitted to the shower flex, this is mainly here for testing purposes by the plumber prior to the electrician completing the installation.
Water: The cabin requires 1 x hot and 1 x cold water supply. The household water pipes should be fed to a point approximately 1 metre off the floor in the corner where the cabin is to be fitted. Balanced water pressure is required, between 1.5-3 bar. If using a gravity fed system we recommend you use a shower pump, to provide the required water pressures. We do not supply pumps. The steam cabin is a freestanding product and as such we would recommend your fitter does not fit the shower into locations that mean the cabin cannot be moved away from the wall if needed. The couplings on the cabin to connect to your water supply are standard 15mm compression fittings.
Some of our products arrive in large boxes, please ensure that you have enough room to manoeuvre the boxes and their contents to the installation location.All Measurements and weights are for guidance only. Package dimensions may change without notification. Whilst every effort is made to ensure this information is kept up to date, design and features are subject to change without notification.
*With Lisna Waters you automatically get a 2 year parts guarantee, if you register your model on our website you will receive a free extended parts guarantee up to 6 years to avail of this offer the product must have the electrics installed and connected by an electrician. You must be able to supply the electricians Part p certification.
Recommend to a friend