LWW6 1500mm x 1500mm Corner Steam Shower Cabin Whirlpool and Airspa Bath - White
The 1500mm x 1500mm Steam Cabin Glass Fronted bath with with a luxury 18 jet whirlpool and airspa, interally it in complemented by a monsoon shower with stainless steel head on the roof, multi function hand shower and body jets and a steam system rolled into one.
Fitted with a stylish white electronic control pad that provides easy, fingertip access to the steam functions, bluetooth audio system, choma lighting and circulation fan. The tub is made with a high grade acrylic compound to provide a long life and great colour match to your bathrooms suite. The tub is also supported on a steel frame and a reinenforced base.
Lisna Waters Exquisite Range of steam shower cabins is equipped with our Easy Clean Nano-Glass Protection pre-applied during the manufacturing process allowing water and soap to easily run off the glass allowing the cleaning of your new steam cabin to be much easier. Our Steam Showers also include a Designer Stainless Steel Top Rain Shower which will give you the perfect drench showering experience alongside our LED coloured mood lighting.
Utilising our 7 Colour LED Technology you can fully immerse yourself, whilst listening to your favourite music on our FM Radio or using the Bluetooth paired with your wireless device allows you to listen to popular online music streaming services. Relax with our 12 Hydro-Massage Water Jets System located on the central shower tower while using our Quick Start Steam System which produces steam in under a minute via our Aromatherapy Chrome Steam Pod.
- 1500mm x 1500mm x 2200mm
- 18 Jet Whirlpool and Airspa System with exclusive designer spa jets and controls
- Designer Top Rain Shower - Made from High Quality Stain Steel with easy clean water nozzles
- Hand shower on riser rail
- 12 adjustable body jets - 6 Jets per side
- 2.8KW Fast Start Steam Generator - using the latest is steam generator technology our fast start system starts to produce steam in under 1 minute.
- Aromatherapy - Designer Chrome Steam Pod with builtin Aromatherapy system to allow you to add your favourite fragrance essential oils, only use oils solely designed to be used within a steam environment and added to cotton wool ball.
- Touch control panel
- Whirlpool bath system
- 1 HP whirlpool pump and Power Air Blower Pump to supply lots on invigorating bubbles to offer a gentle and relaxing massage.
- Colour Underwater Bath Lighting - 7 Changing Colours
- Chromatherapy LED Ceiling lighting
- LED Central Column Lighting
- Integrated moulded seat
- Reinforced bath base - Encapsulated Baseboard and Under bath steel frame
- White glass interior
- 5mm clear glass doors
- 5mm clear glass front sides
- 3-dial shower valve
- Vernet thermostatic sensor for higher grade water temperature regulation
- Chrome Bath Filler
- WRAS water hoses
- Ozone sterilization system
- Easyclean glass protection - Pre-applied during manufacturing It helps makes cleaning a lot easier and is water resistant making it easier to clean the glass, simply use warm soapy water to clean no hard abrasive cleaners need to be used.
- FM radio with bluetooth - allows you to stream music to your shower cabin from your favorite music mobile / tablet bluetooth device
- Circulator fan
- Modern Glass toiletries shelf
- Chrome bath filler
- Includes standard fitting kit
- 6 Year Extended Parts Warranty upon registration*
- Flow rate of 12/14 litres per minute minimum required
- We Highly Recommend Pressure Equalising Valve for use with Combi Boilers to Ensure Balanced Hot & Cold water is supplied to shower unit.
- Operates at Pressures of 1.8 - 3.5 Bar - We recommend the Salamander ESP75 2.2 bar Shower Pump
- Specially Adapted Waste Trap Included
- Vernet Sensor Thermostatic Valve allows you to regulate safely the water temperature.
- Additional Info
- Recommended Water Softener - Electronic Water Softners is a compact, computerised electronic water softener which will descale your existing system, prevent new scale forming and save you money from the moment it is installed. Your water will also feel softer so no need for a traditional water softener.
- Free Standard Fitting Kit - Comprises of: 2 x WRAS Approved 0.9m Hot & Cold Water braided hoses and shower cabin waste with Flexible Hose
- PEV - (Pressure Equalising Valve) - We Highly Recommend Pressure Equalising Valve for use with Combi Boilers to Ensure Balanced Hot & Cold water is supplied to shower unit.
Large steam rooms allow the occupant to sit or stand at a comfortable distance from the steam outlet whilst enjoying the steam facilities. In order to offer the same steam facilities but within a smaller shower cabin footprint the location of the steam outlet pod may be close to the occupant. Care must be taken when using the steam function to avoid scalding. Children should NOT use the steam within the product unless under strict adult supervision.
Electrical: This steam shower cabin requires 2 x 13amp electrical supply (Whirlpool Pump and Air Blower Pumps into 1x 13amp and the steam generator into the other 13amp). It comes with a plugs and RCD fitted, however we recommend you remove the plug and have the cabin installed to a IP56 fused spur. If you have an RCD fitted within your mains board you should also remove the RCD fitted to the shower flex, this is mainly here for testing purposes by the plumber prior to the electrician completing the installation.
Water: The cabin requires 1 x hot and 1 x cold water supply. The household water pipes should be fed to a point approximately 1 metre off the floor in the corner where the cabin is to be fitted. Balanced water pressure is required, between 1.5-3 bar. If using a gravity fed system we recommend you use a shower pump, to provide the required water pressures. We do not supply pumps. The steam cabin is a freestanding product and as such we would recommend your fitter does not fit the shower into locations that mean the cabin cannot be moved away from the wall if needed. The couplings on the cabin to connect to your water supply are standard 15mm compression fittings.
Some of our products arrive in large boxes, please ensure that you have enough room to manoeuvre the boxes and their contents to the installation location.All Measurements and weights are for guidance only. Package dimensions may change without notification. Whilst every effort is made to ensure this information is kept up to date, design and features are subject to change without notification.
*With Lisna Waters you automatically get a 2 year parts guarantee, if you register your model on our website you will receive a free extended parts guarantee up to 6 years to avail of this offer the product must have the electrics installed and connected by an electrician. You must be able to supply the electricians Part p certification.
Recommend to a friend