Lisna Waters Mayfair-AU 800 x 800mm Quadrant Hydro Shower Cabin TMV2
Introducing the newest addition to the Lisna Waters range of prestige hydro shower cabins, Mayfair-AU is the Gold Standard of shower enclosure cabins . The Mayfair 800 x 800 hydro shower cabin with quick easy built frame Leak Free Tray design with no silicone on show. Utilising the latest 2022 technology the Mayfair Polished Silver Aluminum Frame is un-equaled in quality
The Lisna Waters Mayfair is a newly designed luxury hydro shower cabin. Uniquely designed are available in various different sizes and are bound to make a statement in your bathroom. Designed to bring a sense of the spa to your home bathroom and well-engineered. They combine a TMV2 & Wras Approved Thermostatic shower valve the first hydro shower cabin in the UK, Top Rain Monsoon Shower, hydrotherapy massage jets. There is really nothing like a hydro shower cabin for delivering all kinds of health and wellness benefits. Why not have that little bit of heaven in your own home? Somewhere to unwind and relax.
Our exquisite luxurious brand-new cabin is a spacious luxury hydro shower cabin that will tick all the boxes when it comes to design and quality. It includes a solid brass TMV2 Thermostatic Shower Valve meaning it is high quality and more likely to last that extra longer than regular shower cabin valves, saving you more money in the long run and with added safety in mind! This new shower also includes a newly designed fast flow waste meaning it is specially designed to enable water to flow from the shower tray at quicker pace.
No more silicone, the Mayfair range new design means absolutely zero silicone is required on show. This means no more unhygienic sealant spoiling the look and feel of your shower. Better yet, our Mayfair range is designed and manufactured to be built quick and easy taking less than half the time to a similar hydro shower cabin! The Mayfair hydro shower cabin shower comes with three chromed solid brass back massage jets with a total of 72 water jets offering a more complete generous massage than single spray systems.
Mayfair range of hydro shower cabin as standard have designer LED lights for targeted chroma therapy, modern top stainless steel rain shower head and/or body sprays for a multi-sensory experience. The Mayfair also have a FM sound system and speakers to pipe in your favourite tunes or connect your mobile / tablet to stream your favorite music from your playlist.
- Mayfair Measures 800mm x 800mm x 2180mm (LxWxH)
- Assembly: Fast assembly with Fast & Easy Slot, Slide and Click build back frame system
- Frame Colour: Highly Polished Silver Finish - tested to high standard finish using a profilometer.
- TMV2 & Wras Approved Thermostatic shower valve the first hydro shower cabin in the UK offering a high standard solid brass mixer valve.
- Tray: Lisna Waters Leak Free tray design with no unsightly silicone on show.
- Back Panel White: Polar White Superior Finish as standard
- Front Glass Colour: Clear Glass
- Shape: Quadrant Shower Enclosure
- Bluetooth connectivity from any smart device mobile or tablet.
- FM speaker system for optimal sound quality
- Chromotherapy Internal Lighting – 7 colour spectrum, either fixed or scrolling through the light spectrum
- Overhead polished Stainless Steel monsoon rain shower
- Multi-functional hand shower with optimal height setting
- 3 Chromed Solid Brass omni-directional body jets offering 72 luxurious Jets of Hydrotherapy massage
- Includes Freestanding Shower Seat
- Comes Supplied with Wras Approved Flexible Hot and cold hoses connections
- Lisna Waters New twin door wheels will allow you to almost effortlessly slide, open and close the shower doors.
- Magnetic door seals
- Toughened glass shelf with stainless steel chrome rail
- Reinforced polymer tray with steel frame and adjustable feet
- Recommended 2 BAR pressure minimum
- Do NOT exceed 3.5 BAR pressure
- 2 Year parts warranty - 6yrs upon registration within 120 days of delivery on Lisna Waters website.
- Additional Info
Electrical: This shower cabin requires 1 x 13amp electrical supply. It comes with a plug and RCD fitted, however we recommend you remove the plug and have the cabin installed to a fused spur. If you have an RCD fitted within your mains board you may also remove the RCD fitted to the shower flex.
Water: The cabin requires 1 x hot and 1 x cold water supply. The household water pipes should be fed to a point approximately 1 metre off the floor in the corner where the cabin is to be fitted. Balanced water pressure is required, between 1.5-3 bar. If using a gravity fed system we recommend you use a shower pump, to provide the required water pressures. We do not supply pumps. The cabin is a freestanding product and as such we would recommend your fitter does not fit the shower into locations that mean the cabin cannot be moved away from the wall if needed. The couplings on the cabin to connect to your water supply are standard 15mm compression fittings.
Some of our products arrive in large boxes, please ensure that you have enough room to manoeuvre the boxes and their contents to the installation location. All Measurements and weights are for guidance only. Package dimensions may change without notification. Whilst every effort is made to ensure this information is kept up to date, design and features are subject to change without notification.
*With Lisna Waters you automatically get a 2 year parts guarantee, if you register your model on our website you will receive a free extended parts guarantee up to 6 years.
Recommend to a friend