LW16-M Olympia Mirror 800 x 800mm Hydro Massage Shower Cabin
The Olympia LW16 Mirror Shower cubicle is a 800 x 800 offset Quadrant shower cabin. Lisna Waters Hydro shower cabins do not require any grouting or tiling, simply install the shower in your space, connect to the water & power and the shower is complete and ready for you to enjoy.
Lisna Waters Exquisite Range of hydro shower cabins are equipped with our Easy Clean Nano-Glass Protection pre-applied during the manufacturing process allowing water and soap to easily run off the glass allowing the cleaning of your new cabin to be much easier. Our Showers also include a Designer Stainless Steel Top Rain Shower which will give you the perfect drench showering experience
Relax with our 6 Designer Chrome Hydro Massage Body Back Jets Elegantly positioned with optimal water spray to provide a relaxing hydro massage located on the central shower tower.
- 800mm x 800mm
- Polished Silver Frame
- Mirror Glass Back Panels comes come with our EasyClean Nano finish applied
- Height: 2250mm - includes space for top curve of the Stain Steel shower arm
- Designer Top Rain Shower - Made from High Quality Stain Steel with easy clean water nozzles
- Lisna Waters Unique Easy Clean Nano Glass Protection, we have this glass protection pre-applied during the manufacturing process allowing water to easily run off the glass and allow the cleaning of your new steam cabin to be much easier.
- 6 Designer Chrome Hydro Massage Body Back Jets - Elegantly positioned with optimal water spray to provide a relaxing hydro massage
- Thermostatic Sensor Shower Valve with Vernet Element
- EasyPlumb Kit includes our unique waste trap and flexible waste hose.
- Modern Handheld Shower and Adjustable Slide Rail Kit
- High Quality Quick Release Shower Door Rollers
- Stainless Steel Shower Door handles for that special finish
- EasyPlumb Kit
- Standard Fitting Kit - Comprises of: 2 x WRAS Approved 0.9m Hot & Cold Water braided hoses (15mm connections) and shower cabin waste with Flexible Hose
- Modern Glass Shelf
- Lisna Waters 2 Year Parts Warranty
- Additional Info
- Recommended Water Softener - Electronic Water Softners is a compact, computerised electronic water softener which will descale your existing system, prevent new scale forming and save you money from the moment it is installed. Your water will also feel softer so no need for a traditional water softener.
- Free Standard Fitting Kit - Comprises of: 2 x WRAS Approved 0.9m Hot & Cold Water braided hoses and shower cabin waste with Flexible Hose
- PEV - (Pressure Equalising Valve) - We Highly Recommend Pressure Equalising Valve for use with Combi Boilers to Ensure Balanced Hot & Cold water is supplied to shower unit.
Electrical: This model does not have electrician connections
Water: The cabin requires 1 x hot and 1 x cold water supply. The household water pipes should be fed to a point approximately 1 metre off the floor in the corner where the cabin is to be fitted. Balanced water pressure is required, between 1.5-3 bar. If using a gravity fed system we recommend you use a shower pump, to provide the required water pressures. We do not supply pumps. The cabin is a freestanding product and as such we would recommend your fitter does not fit the shower into locations that mean the cabin cannot be moved away from the wall if needed. The couplings on the cabin to connect to your water supply are standard 15mm compression fittings.
Some of our products arrive in large boxes, please ensure that you have enough room to manoeuvre the boxes and their contents to the installation location. All Measurements and weights are for guidance only. Package dimensions may change without notification. Whilst every effort is made to ensure this information is kept up to date, design and features are subject to change without notification.
With Lisna Waters you automatically get a 2 year parts guarantee as standard
Recommend to a friend