LW5 900mm x 900mm Square Hinged Door Steam Shower
LW5 is a 900 x 900 Square steam shower cabin with a hinged door. Lisna Waters steam showers do not require any grouting or tiling, simply install the shower in your space, connect to the water & power and your steam shower is complete and ready for you to enjoy.
At 900mm x 900mm the LW5 will sit perfectly in the corner of your bathroom and whilst it has a compact footprint the sense of space inside the steam shower cabin is in no way diminished.
Lisna Waters Exquisite Range of steam shower cabins is equipped with our Easy Clean Nano-Glass Protection pre-applied during the manufacturing process allowing water and soap to easily run off the glass allowing the cleaning of your new steam cabin to be much easier. Our Steam Showers also include a Designer Top Rain Shower which will give you the perfect drench showering experience alongside our LED coloured mood lighting.
Utilising our 7 Colour LED Technology you can fully immerse yourself, whilst listening to your favourite music on our FM Radio or using the Bluetooth paired with your wireless device allows you to listen to popular online music streaming services. Our Quick Start Steam System which produces steam in under a minute via our Aromatherapy Chrome Steam Pod
- 2.8KW Steam Generator - Quick Start Steam Production
- 900mm x 900mm
- Height: 2180
- Touch Control Panel
- Designer Shower Valve with Vernet Element Thermostatic Mixer Sensor
- Designer Top Rain Shower Head elegantly incorporated into the roof.
- Chromatherapy Lighting System, Cycles through a range 7 colours but importantly allows you to stop on your colour of choice to perfectly suit your mood.
- 6 Designer Chrome Hydro Massage Body Back Jets - Elegantly positioned with optimal water spray to provide a relaxing hydro massage
- AromaTherapy - allows you to use essential oils designed to be used with steam placed onto cotton wool and within the steam pod to add beautiful aroma to your elegant showering experience.
- Easyclean glass protection - Pre-applied during manufacturing It helps makes cleaning a lot easier and is water resistant making it easier to clean the glass, simply use warm soapy water to clean no hard abrasive cleaners need to be used.
- FM radio with bluetooth - allows you to stream music to your shower cabin from your favourite music mobile / tablet bluetooth device
- Back Massage Jets
- Shower Valve with Vernet Element
- Thermostatic Sensor
- Hinged Shower door
- Handheld Shower and Slide Rail Kit
- EasyPlumb Kit
- Free Fitting Kit
- Ozone Sterilisation System
- Circular Fan
- Intgrated Shelves
- Acrylic ABS Back Panel with FIbreglass re-enforcement to offer superior strength
- 6 Year Extended Parts Warranty upon registration*
- Additional Info
- Recommended Water Softener - Electronic Water Softners is a compact, computerised electronic water softener which will descale your existing system, prevent new scale forming and save you money from the moment it is installed. Your water will also feel softer so no need for a traditional water softener.
- Free Standard Fitting Kit - Comprises of: 2 x WRAS Approved 0.9m Hot & Cold Water braided hoses and shower cabin waste with Flexible Hose
- PEV - (Pressure Equalising Valve) - We Highly Recommend Pressure Equalising Valve for use with Combi Boilers to Ensure Balanced Hot & Cold water is supplied to shower unit.
Large steam rooms allow the occupant to sit or stand at a comfortable distance from the steam outlet whilst enjoying the steam facilities. In order to offer the same steam facilities but within a smaller shower cabin footprint the location of the steam outlet pod may be close to the occupant. Care must be taken when using the steam function to avoid scalding. Children should NOT use the steam within the product unless under strict adult supervision.
Electrical: This steam shower cabin requires 1 x 13amp electrical supply. It comes with a plugs and RCD fitted, however we recommend you remove the plug and have the cabin installed to a IP56 fused spur. If you have an RCD fitted within your mains board you should also remove the RCD fitted to the shower flex, this is mainly here for testing purposes by the plumber prior to the electrician completing the installation.
Water: The cabin requires 1 x hot and 1 x cold water supply. The household water pipes should be fed to a point approximately 1 metre off the floor in the corner where the cabin is to be fitted. Balanced water pressure is required, between 1.5-3 bar. If using a gravity fed system we recommend you use a shower pump, to provide the required water pressures. We do not supply pumps. The steam cabin is a freestanding product and as such we would recommend your fitter does not fit the shower into locations that mean the cabin cannot be moved away from the wall if needed. The couplings on the cabin to connect to your water supply are standard 15mm compression fittings.
Some of our products arrive in large boxes, please ensure that you have enough room to manoeuvre the boxes and their contents to the installation location. All Measurements and weights are for guidance only. Package dimensions may change without notification. Whilst every effort is made to ensure this information is kept up to date, design and features are subject to change without notification.
*With Lisna Waters you automatically get a 2 year parts guarantee, if you register your model on our website you will receive a free extended parts guarantee up to 6 years to avail of this offer the product must have the electrics installed and connected by an electrician. You must be able to supply the electricians Part p certification.
Recommend to a friend